Saturday, December 3, 2011

Baked by Melissa - The Hottest Mini Cupcakes in SOHO

Over Thanksgiving weekend, I was out in SOHO in New York City with two of my girlfriends doing what we do best...SHOP!!!  We shopped for Christmas presents and walked all through SOHO and discovered the best treat ever, Baked by Melissa!

My girlfriend, Dina, raved about these mini-cupcakes and I was determined to taste these popular treats.  These are great for dessert lovers watching their waist line because you can try as many cupcake flavors as you want since the cupcakes are so small.  Baked by Melissa is located on Spring Street in between Broadway and Mercer.  They have a small window you walk up to where you just place your order as if you were ordering food from a fast food drive up.

There were almost a dozen mini-cupcakes to choose from.  I chose the mint chocolate chip, chocolate chip pancake, and cookies and cream.  My friend, Jackie, had the red velvet, peanut butter cup, and cookie dough.
I rate Baked by Melissa five out of five ice cream cones.  If you are in SOHO, I suggest you stop for a mini bite.  Baked by Melissa is also located in Union Square, Grand Central, the Fashion District, and the Upper West Side.

No comments:

Post a Comment