Monday, October 10, 2011

Vanilla Sea Salt Caramel Ice Cream - The Bent Spoon



Yesterday was the perfect opportunity to enjoy the last of New Jersey's Indian Summer by heading to the Bent Spoon in Princeton for a delicious cup of ice cream.  The Bent Spoon is located in the heart of downtown Princeton, in Palmer Square.  This famous ice cream shop is known for their traditional flavors as well as trendy up and coming flavors.  Some of their trendy flavors include:  Cardamom Ginger, Earl Grey and Double Dark 72 Lavender.  The trending flavor I chose was a scoop of Vanilla Sea Salt Caramel topped with a scoop of Cinnamon.

My sis-in-law selected the Mascarpone (Mascarpone cheese flavor ice cream in a croissant) and my husband selected the Raspberry Sorbet.



Salted Caramel is a hot trending flavor.  Today, you can visit your nearest Starbucks and order a Salted Caramel Mocha Latte.  After discovering the Vanilla Sea Salt Caramel Ice Cream at the Bent Spoon in Princeton, I had to order it.  I was happy that it did not disappoint.  I was extremely delighted after my first bite and I rate this flavor five out of five ice cream cones.  I encourage you to take a trip to downtown Princeton and see for yourself.




1 comment:

  1. They all sound great, but that mascarpone in a croissant sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete